Orders and Payment
We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Apple Pay, Shopify Pay, and PayPal. Washington residents will be charged 10.1% sales tax. Online orders may be executed with real-time credit card processing.
We’ll stand by any product that we ship for an entire year after the shipping date. So if an item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please contact us
; we genuinely want to replace that item for you and will happily arrange an exchange for you FOR FREE. Here’s some details about what we’re talking about:
- Your return will be totally free. TinkerHouse Games will cover any shipping costs necessary to return the order and to ship a replacement to you.
- If we cannot provide a replacement for a limited-edition item, we’ll provide the full value of the returned item in the form of store credit.
- We’ll cover any material or workmanship defects but not products that were damaged through neglect or everyday use.
- If you received the product broken or it does not work as intended, you’re covered.
- If you’ve dropped your figurine or worn the print off of your tee through hundreds of washes you’re not covered. Sorry.
- You can initiate your exchange by clicking here and typing “I would like to exchange an item” in the message field. Tell us what’s up and you’ll receive a response within 48 hours. We promise!
- The more details that you tell us, the quicker we’ll be able to help you. At the very least, make sure you include your order number and the email address that you’d like to use for our correspondence.
Items in their original condition may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please return the items in the original shipping container with original packing materials to: Greater Than Games
1344 Baur Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63132
Check out our shipping page
for information on delivery times, rates, restrictions, and holiday schedules.
TinkerHouse Games & Privacy
TinkerHouse Games, does collect some personal data in order to process your order. We do not share this information with any other party, nor will we.
Have questions? Need help? Contact customer service.